Product Research and Development
Pursue improvement and innovation to enhance product benefits and value
In line with the philosophy of pursuit of improvement and innovation and improving human welfare, Everlight Chemical encourages each business unit to develop high-tech and high value-added products and leverages the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry to enhance the value and benefits of our products.
- Actively participate in the Industrial Upgrading Innovation Platform Guidance Program of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan (e.g. our project to develop fine diamond powder for SiC wafer grinding and polishing has been approved)
- Connect upstream raw materials suppliers and downstream applications to facilitate industry-university-institute collaborations
- Implement product development process based on our seven indicators for sustainable products
Overview of Patents Acquired in 2022
The patent relates to the composition and application of a self-healing resin that exhibits excellent heat resistance and/or weather resistance.
TWI779994B Purification Method of Iminodiacetic Acid:
The patent relates to a purification method for iminodiacetic acid, specifically a simple purification technique that effectively reduces the metal content in iminodiacetic acid.
- The product is primarily used for cleaning wafers after the etching process, specifically for surface cleaning after copper etching processes.
- By controlling the crystallization temperature curve during the purification of the raw material, consistent crystal structure can be obtained. Through secondary crystallization, the concentration of metal ions in the raw material can be reduced from the ppm level to the ppb level.
relates to a polyimide positive photoresist composition, especially a polyimide positive photoresist composition with good chemical resistance for a photoresist film prepared therefrom.
- The composition is primarily used in the production process of displays and semiconductors to form passivation layers and insulation layers.
- The composition exhibits good chemical resistance and reliable performance under low temperature curing (180℃).